Deciding on a legal structure and the authority of registering your business is an important decision with potentially complex tax implications. You may choose to do business through a Private Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), Limited Liability Company, FZCo, FZC, Professional
License, Representative Office, Foreign Company, Branch Office, a Trust, a Partnership or as a Sole Trader. Outright Tax can advise on the advantages and disadvantages of each structure.
While taxation is only one element of the equation when making a choice, our team helps you understand the taxation consequences of a particular business structure while also dealing with commercial and personal considerations. Time spent choosing the right structure is a wise investment for the years ahead.
Our expertise extend across the full range of business needs:
• Helping You Choose The Right Structure;
• Restructuring Your Business;
• Advising On International Business Structures;
• Protecting Your Business Assets;
• Reporting And Compliance Obligations From Income Tax, ROC, FTA, & Regulatory Bodies
• Analyzing Your Business Operating Costs;
• Financing Options For Projects And Expansions, With Consideration Of Tax Implications.
Tax Advisors Take Time To Understand A Business’s Needs. We Will Help You Make The Best Decision From The Outset.